Things to Do in South Miami
Celebrate your style at Aloft Miami Dadeland. Our hotel is located just minutes from the top things to do in South Miami, making it easy for you to explore the area's best shopping, dining, and entertainment. Aloft Miami Dadeland is also near popular attractions such as the Dadeland Mall, downtown Dadeland, Baptist Hospital, and more.
Check out our list of the top things to do in South Miami:
- Dadeland Mall - Shop 'til you drop at Dadeland Mall, conveniently located just minutes from our hotel.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens - Explore a unique collection of rare tropical plant species native to Southern Florida.
- University of Miami - Cheer your favorite team on to victory, take a campus tour, or attend an event at Watsco Center.
- American Airlines Arena - Take in a game and cheer the NBA's Miami Heat on to victory.
- Hard Rock Stadium - Catch a game at the home field of the NFL's Miami Dolphins.
- Jungle Island Water Park - Soak up the sun with the whole family or take in one of the park's three exciting shows.
- Miami Seaquarium - Check out a variety of deep sea creatures at the Miami Seaquarium.
- Zoo Miami - Spend the day exploring Zoo Miami, home to more than 900 species.
- Miracle Mile - Miracle Mile is the go-to shopping, dining, and entertainment destination of Coral Gables. Enjoy luxury stores and restaurants 30 minutes from Aloft Miami Dadeland.
- Venetian Pool- Visit this Coral Gables landmark open year round. This Venetian-style pool is carved out of coral and boasts several beautiful waterfalls.
- Coconut Grove Arts Festival - Visit this year-round arts festival located adjacent to the Biscayne Bay.